Top 7 Benefits of HR Shared Services
07th Sep 2016
Human resource is very significant aspect of an organisation and has several functions which are incorporated inside a single power-packed capsule. From recruitment to performance measurement and transition or termination processes, there are many intermediary functions that need to be carried away in highest possible expertise. Basic objective of HR shared services is to achieve the perfect operational effectiveness via organised shift of internal services. Efficacy of HR shared services is visible in middle to large sized enterprises having overseas locations.
Benefits of HR shared services
* For any and every problem, you get solution from recentralized HR functions thereby translating into your one-stop shop. There are various sectors of HR shared services and one of them is Business Transformation. Whether you require a solution in relation with Mentoring Programs or Change Management, you can reach HR Admin which would then redirect you to specific department.
* HR shared services are more selective and strategic because this department need not has to share the enhanced responsibilities associated with administration. That is why, as and when required, based on priorities, HR shared services undertook selective approach to complete a Job.
* The HR shared services associate requisite staffing demands after considering the availability of allotted funds. Availability of funds is contrasted with demand for expert services in that business domain and its expected value. After consulting with the specific department, HR Admin forwards the requirements for fresh recruitments.
* One of the major objectives of HR shared services is to enhance the professional approach and efficiency of various services. Such objectives are realized through streamlining the processes and separating them in particular modules. Modularization of services enhances the efficiency of services because specific actions are aimed at finishing the hands-on objectives of that module thereby reducing the chances of error in decision making or giving order and role play.
* Motto of HR shared services is to offer improved customer services even surpassing their expectations (in positive sense). As mentoring is an important feature of HR shared services, fortifying the customer service employees with excellent soft-skill proficiency is where they make the fine difference. The competitive age not only demands prompt service delivery but also tactful and polite handling of a crisis situation.
* Service-level agreements are framed after consultation with legal experts hired by the company and HR shared services play important role in framing them. This helps to keep transparency between the employees and the employers thereby also helps to avoid any legal entanglements in future. Based on internal market system, the shared services also keep records of performance monitoring procedures.
* The shared services help to keep more transparency in keeping a balance in between the market price of services and monitoring the budgets.